Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A New Real Estate Agent MUST DO!



I feel that internalizing your real estate scripts is essential to building a successful real estate career!  This short video shows what I've found to be the most effective way to boost your sales skills in real estate.  I'll admit it, I chose to learn the hard way.  I thought that scripts were lame, that it wasn't "me".  Well, what I found out was that "me" wasn't nearly as effective at getting the job done as these scripts were.  The idea of memorizing them made me sick to my stomach... I mean, I got into real estate to get out of going to college (yes, I'm being 100% honest-school was NOT my thing).  

So, calling in scripts and INTERNALIZING them was key to me growing my business.  It wasn't memorizing which does sound fake.... when you internalize it you make it your own!

Check out my website for more helpful tool and tricks!  www.julieyoungblood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment